This Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 Knife Block Set is equipped with the most often used pieces of cutlery. Which makes this a great starter set, or set to help augment an existing collection. One great feature of this product is the in-block sharpener that this set comes with, making sharpening a breeze.
This set of knives are made of high-carbon stainless-steel, full-tang blades with heavy-duty forged bolsters. Triple stainless-steel rivets help secure ergonomic polymer handles to the blades.
- This set includes – 3″ and 3-1/2″ parer knives, a 5″ boning knife, a 5-1/2″ utility knife, 7-inch serrated bread knife, and a 7″ Santoku knife.
- Plus, an 8″ chef’s knife, 8″ slicer, and eight 4-1/2″ forged steak knives. Shears and block with sharpener are also included.
- These knives are made from high-carbon stainless steel, full-tang blades, and heavy-duty forged bolsters.
- Triple stainless-steel rivets secure ergonomic polymer handles to the blades.
- Measures approximately 8 by 7 by 13 inches. Included is a limited lifetime warranty. Hand wash these knives to help them last longer.
These Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 knives are designed with the look and feel of an expensive set. The triple rivets secure these knives and will help them last a long time. The handles are made from a polymer for easy holding and cutting. This set comes with an in-block knife sharpener, which will keep all of your knives sharp for every single use.
You won’t find many knife sets under $150 that can compare in quality and shear number of knives. Not to mention the block and built-in sharpener. To help these knives last you for a very long time, you will need to hand wash and dry them. This will help prevent rust or discoloration.
Whether you are chopping vegetables, slicing bread, or cutting meat, this knife set can handle it with ease.
This knife set is a best buy in the under $200, and since they come in under $150, they are a real bargain. With proper care these are a great beginner set of knives, but what makes this set truly worth it, is the block with the built-in sharpener. You’ll be able to quickly and easily sharpen these knife so that they can cut on the same level as the higher end models. If your budget can go up to $150, then this is the set for you!
|Product Name||Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 18-Piece Knife Block Set|
|Color||Silver w/ black handles|
|Item Count||18 Piece|